This investigation was supported in part by a grant from the Jane Coffin Childs Fund for Medical Research and in part by research grant B-105C from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, U. S. Public Health Service.
The application of a freezing-substitution method of fixation to tissue culture preparations†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1955 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 1–17, September 1955
How to Cite
Deitch, A. D. and Godman, G. C. (1955), The application of a freezing-substitution method of fixation to tissue culture preparations. Anat. Rec., 123: 1–17. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091230102
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!