This investigation was supported in part by a research grant from the National Institutes of Health, Department of Health, Education and Welfare.
Cyclic changes in the thyroid and interrenal glands of the viviparous lizard, Xantusia vigilis†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1955 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 19–31, September 1955
How to Cite
Miller, M. R. (1955), Cyclic changes in the thyroid and interrenal glands of the viviparous lizard, Xantusia vigilis. Anat. Rec., 123: 19–31. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091230103
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!