Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, in the Faculty of Pure Science, Columbia Unviersity.
A comparative cytological study of the ciliary muscle†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1956 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 145–163, February 1956
How to Cite
Woolf, D. (1956), A comparative cytological study of the ciliary muscle. Anat. Rec., 124: 145–163. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091240203
I wish to express my sincre thanks to Dr. Samuel R. Detwiler for his counsel during the course of this study. I am also appreciaive of the helpfulness of Dr. W. M. Copenhaver. The American Optometric Foundation supplied a grant-in-aid during a portion of the tiem that this study was in progress.
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!