The persisting right sixth aortic arch of mammals, with a note on fetal coarctation
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1956 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 171–184, June 1956
How to Cite
Shaner, R. F. (1956), The persisting right sixth aortic arch of mammals, with a note on fetal coarctation. Anat. Rec., 125: 171–184. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091250203
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!