This investigation was supported in part by a research grant, C-2175 M & G, from the Research Grants and Fellowships Branch, National Cancer Institute, U. S. Public Health Service, and by the Industrial Science Research Institute of Iowa State College.
The developmental fate of the first somite of the chick†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1956 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 225–245, June 1956
How to Cite
Hinsch, G. W. and Hamilton, H. L. (1956), The developmental fate of the first somite of the chick. Anat. Rec., 125: 225–245. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091250206
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!