This research was carried out under the sponsorship of Dr. Jerry J. Kollros in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
The development of lateral motor column cells in the lumbo-sacral cord in rana pipiens. II. Development under the influence of thyroxin†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1956 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 247–259, June 1956
How to Cite
Beaudoin, A. R. (1956), The development of lateral motor column cells in the lumbo-sacral cord in rana pipiens. II. Development under the influence of thyroxin. Anat. Rec., 125: 247–259. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091250207
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!