This investigation was supported in part by research grants from the National Cancer Institute (C-1073(C) and C-2503), National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service and in part by a grant-in-aid from the American Cancer Society upon recommendation of the Committee on Growth of the National Research Council.
The ovary, estrous cycle and fecundity of DBA × CE and reciprocal hybrid mice in relation to age and the hyperovarian syndrome†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1957 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 187–199, February 1957
How to Cite
Dickie, M. M., Atkinson, W. B. and Fekete, E. (1957), The ovary, estrous cycle and fecundity of DBA × CE and reciprocal hybrid mice in relation to age and the hyperovarian syndrome. Anat. Rec., 127: 187–199. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091270206
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!