This investigation was supported by a research grant, B-146 (C5), from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, National Institutes of Health, and University of Utah research grant no. 53-5201.
Effects of selective placement of lesions in lower brain stem structures on X-irradiation emesis in the dog†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1958 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 533–541, March 1958
How to Cite
Brizzee, K. R., Calton, F. M. and Vitale, D. E. (1958), Effects of selective placement of lesions in lower brain stem structures on X-irradiation emesis in the dog. Anat. Rec., 130: 533–541. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091300305
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!