This research was partially supported by grants from the Population Council and the U. S. Public Health Service (H–1530).
The incorporation of S35 methionine by the uterus and ova of the mouse†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1959 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 134, Issue 2, pages 171–184, June 1959
How to Cite
Greenwald, G. S. and Everett, N. B. (1959), The incorporation of S35 methionine by the uterus and ova of the mouse. Anat. Rec., 134: 171–184. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091340205
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!