This investigation was supported by a research grant (C-1878c) from the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service, and an Institutional Grant (G-100f) from The American Cancer Society.
Aberrant parathyroid tissue and the thymus: Postnatal development of accessory parathyroid glands in the rat†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1959 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 134, Issue 2, pages 185–203, June 1959
How to Cite
Van Dyke, J. H. (1959), Aberrant parathyroid tissue and the thymus: Postnatal development of accessory parathyroid glands in the rat. Anat. Rec., 134: 185–203. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091340206
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!