This research has been supported by a grant from the U. S. Public Health Service (C-2751 C-2). The microtome cryostat, the Beckman Model DU spectrophotometer and attachments were purchased with funds provided by a grant from the H. H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies of The University of Michigan.
A chemical and histochemical study of DPN-diaphorase activity in the adrenal cortex of the developing mouse†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1959 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
The Anatomical Record
Volume 134, Issue 3, pages 385–395, July 1959
How to Cite
Allen, J. M. (1959), A chemical and histochemical study of DPN-diaphorase activity in the adrenal cortex of the developing mouse. Anat. Rec., 134: 385–395. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091340304
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!