Supported by a grant-in-aid from the American Cancer Society and grant number C-4506, National Cancer Institute, United States Public Health Service.
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1960 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 136, Issue 2, pages 117–126, February 1960
How to Cite
Santisteban, G. A. (1960), The growth and involution of lymphatic tissue and its interrelationships to aging and to the growth of the adrenal glands and sex organs in CBA mice. Anat. Rec., 136: 117–126. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091360206
This paper is a part of the content of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Department of Anatomy of the Graduate School of the University of Utah, August, 1951.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!