This investigation was supported in part by U. S. Public Health Service grant A-3863.
Large nuclear inclusions in pituitary gland basophils of the golden hamster†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1961 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 345–355, March 1961
How to Cite
Serber, B. J. (1961), Large nuclear inclusions in pituitary gland basophils of the golden hamster. Anat. Rec., 139: 345–355. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091390302
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!