This work was partly supported by a “fight for sight” research fellowship of the national council to combat blindness, new york city, to one of us (H.M.) and by grants from the national cancer institute and national research council of canada.
Lens proteins in various tissues of the chick eye and in the lens of animals throughout the vertebrate series†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1961 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 140, Issue 3, pages 183–193, July 1961
How to Cite
Maisel, H. and Langman, J. (1961), Lens proteins in various tissues of the chick eye and in the lens of animals throughout the vertebrate series. Anat. Rec., 140: 183–193. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091400304
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!