This study was supported in part by agrant to the university of michigan cancer research institute (project 22, no. 36828) from the american cancer society.
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1961 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 140, Issue 4, pages 367–373, August 1961
How to Cite
Yakaitis, A. A. (1961), A comparative study of the reducing activity of leukocytes of rodent and human blood. Anat. Rec., 140: 367–373. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091400412
Part of this report was presented from the platform at the Seventh International Anatomicalcongress, New York City, N. Y., april 13, 1960.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!