With the technical assistance of Mrs. Janice Freeman and Mrs. Wesley Robinson.
Time of teratogenic action of trypan blue in guinea pigs†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1961 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 141, Issue 3, pages 173–181, November 1961
How to Cite
Hoar, R. M. and Salem, A. J. (1961), Time of teratogenic action of trypan blue in guinea pigs. Anat. Rec., 141: 173–181. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091410302
This investigation was supported in part by research grant R. G.-5593 (C1) from the Division of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service, and in part by a grant from the National Foundation.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!