The dorsal scapular artery — a proposed term for the artery to the rhomboid muscles
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1962 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 142, Issue 1, pages 57–61, January 1962
How to Cite
Huelke, D. F. (1962), The dorsal scapular artery — a proposed term for the artery to the rhomboid muscles. Anat. Rec., 142: 57–61. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091420109
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!