This investigation was supported by research grants from the national institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service (RG 7062) and from Houston Endowment, Inc., and National Muscular Dystrophy Research Foundation.
Radioautographic studies of regeneration in the common newt III. Regeneration and repair of the intestine†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1962 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 142, Issue 2, pages 179–187, February 1962
How to Cite
O'Steen, W. K. and Walker, B. E. (1962), Radioautographic studies of regeneration in the common newt III. Regeneration and repair of the intestine. Anat. Rec., 142: 179–187. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091420210
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!