This investigation was supported by research grants from the national institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service (RG 7062) and from Houston Endowment, Inc., and National Muscular Dystrophy Research Foundation.
Radioautographic studies of regeneration in the common newt III. Regeneration and repair of the intestine†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1962 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 142, Issue 2, pages 179–187, February 1962
How to Cite
O'Steen, W. K. and Walker, B. E. (1962), Radioautographic studies of regeneration in the common newt III. Regeneration and repair of the intestine. Anat. Rec., 142: 179–187. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091420210
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!