A portion of this work was completed at USARML, Fort Knox, Kentucky.
Skeletal effects of prepubertal castration in the male chimpanzee†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1962 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 179–181, July 1962
How to Cite
Clark, G. and Gavan, J. A. (1962), Skeletal effects of prepubertal castration in the male chimpanzee. Anat. Rec., 143: 179–181. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091430302
Partial support for the portion of this work done at the Yerkes Laboratory of Primate Biology was provided by the Rockefeller Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation and the National Heart Institute (H-5691) of the National Institute of Health.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!