Supported (in part) by a grant from the Dysautonomia Association, Inc., and (in part) by an Institutional Research Grant (American Cancer Society), Hahnemann Medical College.
The effect of variation in the age of the host on homologous grafts into the brain of the rat†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1962 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 243–249, July 1962
How to Cite
Crouse, G. S. (1962), The effect of variation in the age of the host on homologous grafts into the brain of the rat. Anat. Rec., 143: 243–249. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091430309
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!