Part of the data in this publication is from a dissertation which was submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at Brown University.
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1962 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 135–141, October 1962
How to Cite
Mann, S. J. (1962), Prenatal formation of hair follicle types,. Anat. Rec., 144: 135–141. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091440208
This work was partially supported by grants C-592 and 2G-329 from the United States Public Health Service, both administered by Professor Herman B. Chase, Brown University.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!