This investigation was carried out during the tenure of a traineeship (Graduate Training Grant in Anatomy no. 2G-286(C2)) from the National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service.
Studies of an injury-induced growth in the frog lens†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1963 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 299–311, August 1963
How to Cite
Rafferty, N. S. (1963), Studies of an injury-induced growth in the frog lens. Anat. Rec., 146: 299–311. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091460404
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!