Supported by research grants of the united cerebral palsy research and educational foundation, and the public health service (GM 08754).
Normal and abnormal expansion of the lungs of newborn infants obtained at autopsy III. The pattern of aeration as affected by gestational and postnatal age†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1963 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 337–351, August 1963
How to Cite
Gruenwald, P. (1963), Normal and abnormal expansion of the lungs of newborn infants obtained at autopsy III. The pattern of aeration as affected by gestational and postnatal age. Anat. Rec., 146: 337–351. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091460407
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!