This investigation was supported by Public Health Service Research Grants GM 05820 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences and NB 03210 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness.
Evocation of regrowth phenomena in anuran limbs by electrical stimulation of the nerve supply†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1964 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 441–457, March 1964
How to Cite
Bodemer, C. W. (1964), Evocation of regrowth phenomena in anuran limbs by electrical stimulation of the nerve supply. Anat. Rec., 148: 441–457. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091480303
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!