Most of the experiments reported here were done at Yale during author's tenure of the Anna Fuller Postdoctoral Fellowship, and the data in this paper were reported in part at the Seventy-fourth Annual Meeting of the American Association of Anatomists in Chicago, Illinois, March 24, 1961
Regeneration and growth of quantitatively transplanted mammary glands of normal female mice†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1964 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 221–235, November 1964
How to Cite
Hoshino, K. (1964), Regeneration and growth of quantitatively transplanted mammary glands of normal female mice. Anat. Rec., 150: 221–235. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091500303
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!