This research supported in part by Anatomy Training Grant 5 T1 495-04; USPHS Grant NB-00690-1OS1 and USPHS Grant AM-08222-01
Some morphological effects of strychnine on the spinal cord: A light and electron microscopic study†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1964 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 279–291, November 1964
How to Cite
Yates, J. C. and Yates, R. D. (1964), Some morphological effects of strychnine on the spinal cord: A light and electron microscopic study. Anat. Rec., 150: 279–291. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091500310
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!