Fulbright Fellow: Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Veterinary College, Hautjarvi, Finland
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1964 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 303–316, November 1964
How to Cite
Hafez, E. S. E. and Rajakoski, E. (1964), Placental and fetal development during multiple bovine pregnancy. Anatomical and physiological studies. Anat. Rec., 150: 303–316. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091500312
The investigation was supported in part by Public Health Service research grant GM 10282-03 from the National Institutes of Health
Scientific Paper no. 2397, Washington Agricultural Experiment Stations, Pullman, Washington. Project 1695
PMS (Equinex) was donated by Ayerst Laboratories, Inc., New York, N. Y. HCG by Upjohn Co., Kalamazoo, Michigan. The technical assistance of Mrs. Kaarina Rajakoski is gratefully acknowledged
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!