This investigation was supported by General Research and Professional Research Grants of the Medical College of Georgia
A method for injecting the lymphatics of serous cavities and for demonstrating a mechanism of lymphatic absorption†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1964 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 335–341, November 1964
How to Cite
Durden, C., Laslie, M. and Allen, L. (1964), A method for injecting the lymphatics of serous cavities and for demonstrating a mechanism of lymphatic absorption. Anat. Rec., 150: 335–341. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091500315
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!