Postdoctoral Research Trainee supported by N.I.H. Training Grant 2 TI HD-5-06.
Caudal myeloschisis (lumbo-sacral spina bifida cystica) in a five millimeter (Horizon XIV) human embryo†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1965 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 9–16, May 1965
How to Cite
Lemire, R. J., Shepard, T. H. and Alvord, E. C. (1965), Caudal myeloschisis (lumbo-sacral spina bifida cystica) in a five millimeter (Horizon XIV) human embryo. Anat. Rec., 152: 9–16. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091520103
This work was aided by grants supporting the Central Laboratory for Human Embryology (N.I.H., 1 ROI HD 00836-01 and HD 00449 and, University of Washington, Initiative 171 Fund).
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!