This paper was prepared (in part) from data in a dissertation submitted to Boston University Graduate School in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy degree.
Postnatal development of beta cells and ILA secretion in the pancreatic islets of the golden hamster†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1965 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 25–33, May 1965
How to Cite
Sak, M. F., Macchi, I. A. and Beaser, S. B. (1965), Postnatal development of beta cells and ILA secretion in the pancreatic islets of the golden hamster. Anat. Rec., 152: 25–33. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091520105
This investigation was supported (in part) by Research Grant AM-06873 from the National Institute for Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases, National Institutes of Health, USPHS, and the Green Shoe-Stride-Rite Charitable Foundation, Inc., Boston, Massachusetts.
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!