This investigation was supported in part by Public Health Service Research grant NB-056 35-01 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, and in part by an Institutional Research Grant from The Johns Hopkins University (allocation from NIH General Research Support grant 1-S01-FR-005378-01).
Propagation and prolongation of mitotic activity in the formation of injury-induced lentomas in Rana pipiens†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1965 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 111–127, October 1965
How to Cite
Rafferty, N. S. (1965), Propagation and prolongation of mitotic activity in the formation of injury-induced lentomas in Rana pipiens. Anat. Rec., 153: 111–127. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091530202
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!