This investigation was supported by USPHS grant NB 04542 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, and USPHS grant HD 00310 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
The teratogenic effect of tetanus toxin on the central nervous system of the early chick embryo†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 221–231, February 1966
How to Cite
Corliss, C. E., Fedinec, A. A. and Robertson, G. G. (1966), The teratogenic effect of tetanus toxin on the central nervous system of the early chick embryo. Anat. Rec., 154: 221–231. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091540205
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!