Supported by predoctoral fellowship from the National Institutes of Health, 1-F1-GM-23.
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 261–273, February 1966
How to Cite
Bealmear, M. and Wilson, R. (1966), Histological comparison of the thymus of germfree (axenic) and conventional CFW mice. Anat. Rec., 154: 261–273. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091540209
Supported by funds from the Office of Naval Research, Nonr-1623(15).
This work is a part of the dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of the University of Notre Dame in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy by one of the authors (M.B.).
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!