The work reported in this paper was supported by grants A-6218 and GRS-05563 from U. S. Public Health Service and a grant GB-450 from the National Science Foundation.
Aging on mast cells and plasmacytes in the brain of hamsters
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 154, Issue 4, pages 727–739, April 1966
How to Cite
Kelsall, M. A. (1966), Aging on mast cells and plasmacytes in the brain of hamsters. Anat. Rec., 154: 727–739. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091540404
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!