Maturation and water composition of murine cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem and spinal cord
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 154, Issue 4, pages 753–757, April 1966
How to Cite
Blinderman, E. and Brown, W. J. (1966), Maturation and water composition of murine cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem and spinal cord. Anat. Rec., 154: 753–757. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091540406
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!