A part of this paper was read at the XXXI Anatomical Meeting of Kanto-district, Tokyo, December 4, 1965.
Comparative anatomical and neurohistological observations on the tongue of the porcupine (Histrix cristata)†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 261–268, June 1966
How to Cite
Kubota, K., Fukuda, N. and Asakura, S. (1966), Comparative anatomical and neurohistological observations on the tongue of the porcupine (Histrix cristata). Anat. Rec., 155: 261–268. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091550212
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!