This investigation was supported by Research grants 1 RO 1 NB-06092-01 and 5 RO 1 NB-00282–13 from the U. S. Public Health Service and an unrestricted grant from Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc.
A comparative study of the autonomic innervation of the eye in monkey, cat, and rabbit†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 383–395, December 1966
How to Cite
Laties, A. M. and Jacobowitz, D. (1966), A comparative study of the autonomic innervation of the eye in monkey, cat, and rabbit. Anat. Rec., 156: 383–395. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091560403
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!