Currently on Sabbatical Leave from the Biology Department, University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico.
Organ culture studies of hormone secretion in endocrine glands of fetal guinea pigs III. The relation of testicular hormone to sex differentiation of the reproductive ducts†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 27–41, January 1967
How to Cite
Price, D., Ortiz, E. and Zaaijer, J. J. P. (1967), Organ culture studies of hormone secretion in endocrine glands of fetal guinea pigs III. The relation of testicular hormone to sex differentiation of the reproductive ducts. Anat. Rec., 157: 27–41. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091570106
These studies were supported in part by grants RG-5335 and AM-03628 from the United States Public Health Service and by the Nederlandse Organisatie voor Zuiver-Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (Z.W.O).
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!