Supported in part by grants from the Committee for Research in Problems of Sex, National Research Council, and grant HD-00348, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Students of the Undergraduate Research Participation Program, supported in part by the National Science Foundation, current grant GY-350, assisted in the research. The histological preparations were made by Mrs. A. Marie Tucker. We wish to thank Dr. Ethel Tobach for reading the manuscript and for helpful suggestions.
Penile spines of the domestic cat: Their endocrine-behavior relations†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 71–78, January 1967
How to Cite
Aronson, L. R. and Cooper, M. L. (1967), Penile spines of the domestic cat: Their endocrine-behavior relations. Anat. Rec., 157: 71–78. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091570111
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!