Postdoctoral Fellow, U.S. Public Health Service.
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 79–86, January 1967
How to Cite
Feder, H. H. (1967), Specificity of testosterone and estradiol in the differentiating neonatal rat. Anat. Rec., 157: 79–86. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091570112
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the require-ments for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Oregon Medical School.
Publication no. 218 of the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!