Now in the United States Air Force.
Postnatal development of sensitivity to estrogen and androgen in male, female and psuedohermaphroditic guinea pigs†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 87–96, January 1967
How to Cite
Goy, R. W., Phoenix, C. H. and Meidinger, R. (1967), Postnatal development of sensitivity to estrogen and androgen in male, female and psuedohermaphroditic guinea pigs. Anat. Rec., 157: 87–96. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091570113
Publication no. 211 of the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center supported in part by grant FR 00163 of the National Institutes of Health and in part by research grants MH 504 and 08634 from the National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!