This study was supported by Research grant HD 00867–03 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, United States Public Health Service. Grateful acknowledgment is made to Dr. Paul W. Fox for aiding in collecting activity wheel data, Mr. Stephen F. Bollinger for assisting in making observations, and Dr. Gary C. Galbraith for programming the data for computer analysis.
Effects of early postnatal androgen and estrogen injections on the estrous activity cycles and mating behavior of rats†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 97–104, January 1967
How to Cite
Gerall, A. A. (1967), Effects of early postnatal androgen and estrogen injections on the estrous activity cycles and mating behavior of rats. Anat. Rec., 157: 97–104. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091570114
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!