This paper is dedicated to the memory of William C. Young whose insights into the nature of the hormonal control of sexual behavior form the basis for the research and ideas presented here. This research was supported by grant HD-00893 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development of the USPHS, and by a USPHS Predoctoral Research Fellowship to D.A.E. The hormones used were generously supplied by P. Perlman of the Schering Corporation, Bloomfield, New Jersey.
Hormonal determinants of the development of masculine and feminine behavior in male and female rats†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 157, Issue 2, pages 173–180, February 1967
How to Cite
Whalen, R. E. and Edwards, D. A. (1967), Hormonal determinants of the development of masculine and feminine behavior in male and female rats. Anat. Rec., 157: 173–180. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091570208
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!