Part of the study was done while the writer was a fellow of the National Science Foundation Fellowship for Graduate Teaching Assistants, summer, 1962.
Subcommissural organ, lateral hypothalamus, and dorsal longitudinal fasciculus in water and salt metabolism†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 457–464, March 1967
How to Cite
Crow, L. T. (1967), Subcommissural organ, lateral hypothalamus, and dorsal longitudinal fasciculus in water and salt metabolism. Anat. Rec., 157: 457–464. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091570306
The present report is based on a Ph.D. dissertation presented to the Department of Psychology, University of Illinois, 1962.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!