This investigation was supported in whole by Public Health Service Research Grant AM09499, from the National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases.
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 517–525, March 1967
How to Cite
Bernstein, P. and Crelin, E. S. (1967), Bony pelvic sexual dimorphism in the rat. Anat. Rec., 157: 517–525. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091570311
From a thesis submitted by the senior author to the Faculty of the Yale University School of Medicine in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the M.D. degree.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!