From a thesis submitted as part of the requirements for the M.S. degree at Northwestern University Dental School.
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 158, Issue 4, pages 485–489, August 1967
How to Cite
Wood, N. K., Wragg, L. E. and Stuteville, O. H. (1967), The premaxilla: Embryological evidence that it does not exist in man. Anat. Rec., 158: 485–489. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091580411
Partial support for this study was provided by USPHS grant DE 2014.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!