Supported in part by General Research Support grant (U.S.P.H.S.) and part by grant HD-02937-01 U.S.P.H.S. A portion of the work was accomplished at the U.S. Army Edgewood Arsenal, Maryland.
Morphological studies on the reproductive organs of blinded male hamsters and the effects of pinealectomy or superior cervical ganglionectomy†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 13–23, January 1968
How to Cite
Reiter, R. J. (1968), Morphological studies on the reproductive organs of blinded male hamsters and the effects of pinealectomy or superior cervical ganglionectomy. Anat. Rec., 160: 13–23. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091600103
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!