This investigation was supported in part by United States Public Health Service Research grants GM-09780 and FR-5417.
The Tylotrich (Hair) follicle of the american opossum†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 171–179, February 1968
How to Cite
Mann, S. J. (1968), The Tylotrich (Hair) follicle of the american opossum. Anat. Rec., 160: 171–179. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091600203
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!