U.S.P.H.S. Post Sophomore Medical Fellow, University of Nebraska College of Medicine.
Special ultrastructural features of parathyroid cells from Swiss mice bearing Ehrlich's ascites tumor†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 255–259, February 1968
How to Cite
Latta, J. S. and Rutz, T. J. (1968), Special ultrastructural features of parathyroid cells from Swiss mice bearing Ehrlich's ascites tumor. Anat. Rec., 160: 255–259. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091600211
This study was supported by U.S.P.H.S. training grant 5T1-GM 656-04.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!