This study was supported in part by grant no. 1-F2-HD-15, 46-01, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Annulated lamellae in the ductus epididymidis of fetal and castrated adult rats†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 427–440, August 1968
How to Cite
Van De Velde, R. L. and Van De Velde, S. C. (1968), Annulated lamellae in the ductus epididymidis of fetal and castrated adult rats. Anat. Rec., 161: 427–440. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091610404
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!